Custom Search

Friday, December 21, 2007

Morning Blogging with Dyno

I haven't been nearly as consistent with my posting as I was. I've been doing so many other things on the computer at work, that I haven't really been that eager to do things at home.

Add the Portland rainy season and it makes it hard to go out and take photos. But Xmas is around the corner and after working today, I'll have 11 days off - WOOHOO!

I've been doing some fun things at work - making new flyers for classes in the rock gym and other parts of the Sports Centers. It is exciting for me and is making me a bit busy, which is nice for passing the time.

It is before 5am and only Dyno is up with me. It is probably his fault I'm awake anyway (always causing trouble early in the morning).

This is what he should be doing:

No comments: