Custom Search

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Live at Mississippi Studios

So my good friend Scott Gallegos played and recorded at Mississippi Studios last Wednesday and he was kind enough to ask me to shoot photos for him and the band.

I'm not able to post any of those yet because final selections and editing hasn't been done (I shot almost 800 photos for about 2 hours worth of total time). I do have some I took with my iPhone and app'ed with CameraBag. Super cool application that I have to give props to Chase Jarvis for bring to my attention. He is a much better photographer than me, so you should check him out.

So, the following three shots all came out of my iPhone without anyother manipulation. First up is the front man himself, Scott Gallegos:

The next is Robert PeArt on lead guitar:

And last, but not least are Brud Giles on drums and Jeff Koch on bass:


If you want to see my other iPhone photos, the gallery is here. I plan on adding photos to this gallery regularly.

The show was awesome and assuming the recording turned out well, there will be a live album coming out sometime in the near future.

No comments: