Custom Search

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pownce

I just signed-up at a site called Pownce. It looks pretty cool, but I dpn't know much about it yet. It feels llike a more grown-up version of MySpace without all of the clutter. Basically you can create a group of friends to send notes, invites, pictures, files, etc. to either one at a time or as a gang.

I'll see how it works, but if someone else signs-up, then you should be able to find me - my username is spencerwilliams.

I usually find cool thigs like Pownce from Clicked. It is an awesome little info blog that I check daily, but usually only updates 2-4 times a week. It is worth checking to at least feel like you're connected to web trends and other news that is fire-storming across the net and it is ahead of the "real news" curve most of the time.

Have a great day.

No comments: