Custom Search

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Kim!

I have been on a vacation from the blog and I will try and be better, but that's not why we are here today.

Today is Kim's Birthday...WOOHOO!

And this post is here because I shutdown the Birthday Blog because I didn't have time to walk and chew gum.

So over the weekend Kim did a Birthday Challenge that was really hard for her and made me sick. Crazy. She didn't post hers at Birthday Challenge, but here is what she did:

Ran 31k, biked 31k, climbed 31 boulder problems, drank 31 oz of wine and ate 3.1 pieces of cheesecake (well probably more than that the cheesecake was really good). So great job Kim!

1 comment:

marco said...

Holly Sh*t Kim. way 2 GO Girl. Wow laying down the smack and putt'n Grrrrr in Girl!!! Plus putt'n the hurt on the three, one. Sweet. :) Happy BDay!!
Cheers
Duff