Custom Search

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Portland Oregon at Night

So I've been busy working on some things for my friend Mark Duff, owner of Veloforma. One of those things was the decal set for the Ironclad Team Bikes, which Duff has some fotos of on his blog. I've also been working on the layout for the Veloforma Team Kits (jersey, vest, shorts and skinsuit). More on those later and at my real job i've been getting to take a lot of fotos for a brochure/booklet thing I am working on for a coworker.

I am really psyched with taking pictures right now and because of all the work stuff I've been doing I hadn't made the time for personal things. But the weather in Portland has been fantastic, so I went out tonight and got a couple of decent shots of downtown PDX. Here is one.



I hope to post some fotos soon using off camera flash. For inspiration I regularly read David Hobby's stuff at Strobist and Joe McNally who is a Nikon pro and an expert with flash work who shares his knowledge freely.

No comments: