Custom Search

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Carver Bouldering

Jered Bernert and I have been working on a guide for Carver for quite awhile and we are actually almost done. Here is the overview map that Jered drew by hand and I tweaked and converted in Illustrator.


I'm not going to give any timeline for this guide to be out at your local gym or shop because so many things can delay it. But it s on its way.

There are over 300 problems at Carver and they need you to go out and scrub them.

spencer out

4 comments:

Stevo said...

This is pretty cool, I boulder out in Michigan. Obivously there isn't much for actual rock climbing. But I have a few friends looking to take a trip for some bouldering. This place looks like it has more then enough to entertain for a few days.

nice blog

Deve

Unknown said...

If they are looking for a trip and in the PNW, I suggest they check out Leavenworth, WA. Really good granite and in the rain shadow of the Cascades about 2.5 hours east of Seattle.

Spencer out

Anonymous said...

Hey, any word on this? I'm keen to get my hands on it. I'm a Portland boulderer, who'd like to do some, um, fact-checking of your current draft ;)

dietrich ayala
autonome@gmail.com
http://autonome.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

The guide is going through a format change and some problem additions and corrections. Hope to be out by the end of the year at the latest.

I've started a blog just for the bouldering out at Carver and can be checked out at:
http://carvrbouldering.blogspot.com